Lorenzo Still the Fastest
Jerez – Jorge Lorenzo okenya maintain performance in the Spanish MotoGP free practice session. After a clean sweep of the first day, he also became the fastest time of the third free practice was held.
At the Jerez circuit on Saturday (02/05/2015) afternoon local time, Lorenzo became the fastest rider after posting a time of one minute 38.493 seconds. Success will be the fastest in this session makes Lorenzo became the sole ruler of the free practice, after he on Friday (05/01/2015) yesterday he also became the best in the two sessions were held.
Came in second place is also a Yamaha rider, he was Pol Espergaro that strengthens Monster Yamaha Tech 3. The best time recorded Epsergaro is one minute 38.547 seconds, half a second slower than Lorenzo.
Cal Crutchlow in the top three at this session with a best time of one minute 38.575 seconds, he outperformed Aleix Espargaro who finished fourth after posting one minute 38.653 seconds.
Fifth belonged to Andrea Dovizioso, Valentino Rossi while sitting on the steps of the sixth. Marc Marquez stalking behind Rossi with a time of one minute 38.860 seconds.
Andrea Iannone is incised one minute 38.876 seconds in the eighth. While the position nine and ten belong to Bradley Smith and Scott Redding.
Results Freepractice III MotoGP Spain
1. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Yamaha MotoGP Movistar (YZR-M1) 1m 38.493s [Lap 19/21] 290km / h (Top Speed)
2. Pol Espargaro ESP Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 38.547s + 0.054s [16/19] 290km / h
3. Cal Crutchlow GBR CWM LCR Honda (RC213V) 1m 38.575s + 0.082s [16/18] 289km / h
4. Aleix Espargaro ESP Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) 1m 38.653s + 0.160s [16/17] 284km / h
5. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP15) 1m 38.728s + 0.235s [16/17] 294km / h
6. Valentino Rossi ITA Yamaha MotoGP Movistar (YZR-M1) 1m 38.767s + 0.274s [17/20] 288km / h
7. Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 38.860s + 0.367s [4/18] 292km / h
8. Andrea Iannone ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP15) 1m 38.876s + 0.383s [18/20] 295km / h
9. Bradley Smith GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 38.924s + 0.431s [20/21] 290km / h
10. Scott Redding GBR Marc VDS Estrella Galicia 0,0 (RC213V) 1m 39.151s + 0.658s [16/18] 287km / h
11. Maverick Viñales ESP Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) * 1m 39.196s + 0.703s [17/19] 284km / h
12. Danilo Petrucci ITA Pramac Racing (Desmosedici GP14.1) 1m 39.229s + 0.736s [16/17] 288km / h
13. Yonny Hernandez COL Pramac Racing (Desmosedici GP14.2) 1m 39.312s + 0.819s [15/18] 292km / h
14. Hector Barbera ESP Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP14 Open) 1m 39.582s + 1.089s [16/18] 294km / h
15. Alvaro Bautista ESP Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 1m 39.724s + 1.231s [16/18] 281km / h
16. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing (RC213V-RS) 1m 39.824s + 1.331s [16/18] 285km / h
17. Mike Di Meglio FRA Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP14 Open) 1m 39.840s + 1.347s [3/13] 290km / h
18. Stefan Bradl GER Athina Forward Racing (Forward Yamaha) 1m 39.882s + 1.389s [17/20] 290km / h
19. Eugene Laverty IRL Aspar Team MotoGP (RC213V-RS) * 1m 40.088s + 1.595s [15/15] 279km / h
20. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 40.149s + 1.656s [20/20] 293km / h
21. Loris Baz FRA Forward Racing Athina (Forward Yamaha) * 1m 40.354s + 1.861s [13/18] 280km / h
22. Jack Miller AUS CWM LCR Honda (RC213V-RS) * 1m 40.486s + 1.993s [11/16] 285km / h
23. Nicky Hayden USA Aspar Team MotoGP (RC213V-RS) 1m 40.499s + 2.006s [12/18] 280km / h
24. Alex De Angelis RSM Octo IodaRacing (ART) 1m 41.049s + 2.556s [3/17] 280km / h
25. Marco Melandri ITA Gresini Factory Aprilia (RS-GP) 1m 41.433s + 2.940s [5/13] 280km / h